JOB OPENING NOTICE: FULL-TIME TRAFFIC ASSISTANT
Download Application, Save, Fill out and Please Email completed application to email@example.com.
The position of Traffic Assistant supports the Business Manager and interfaces and communicates with all other departments within the station, including Sales, Production, Promotions, and Programming as well as Advertising Agencies and clients.
The purpose of the Traffic Coordinator is to coordinate the scheduling of commercials, barters, continuity, and producing daily commercial logs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working daily commercial logs to maximize inventory and revenue, programming changes, and reconciliation
- Communicates with Sales Manager on moving spots when necessary
- Responsible for continuity, entering media according to instructions, assign media numbers to orders and check pertinent details with assigned AE. Coordinate with Production Department when necessary to make sure right production is running
- Produce and distribute periodic and adhoc reports as needed from Marketron (sponsorship openings, daily spot times etc.)
- Assist with order entry
- Back up other Traffic Assistant
- Cover front desk as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience with Marketron and Vcreative highly preferred
- Strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities and urgent tasks
- Must be team oriented
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lotus Boise Corp. is a subsidiary of Lotus Communications Corp. and is a media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio properties. Lotus Communications Corp. operates 41 radio stations in the Western United States including stations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Boise, Tucson, Fresno and Bakersfield. Lotus Boise Corp ensures there is no discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Boise Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or her know about this opportunity. To apply, please send your resume and application which can be found on the top of this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.